[Rev-share] LF CO-Founder and 3D Artist / Concept Artist / SFX & Music creator / Programmer (Unity3D)

Started by
4 comments, last by Jawsarn 5 years ago

Hello dev world!

My name is Christian, also known as Jawsarn, and I'm looking for a co-found partner and awesome devs to form up a new solid team!

Some brief background on me;

I'm 26, live in Karlskrona (Sweden), have a master in game and software engineering, but also taken some courses in design and modelling on my free time. I worked a year and founded the studio Loophole Interactive, but is now looking for a new crew! More on me and my portfolio at: http://jawsarn.com/ .

A project;
I've started on making a prototype for a game. It is a co-op centric arena-like game where two teams composed of spaceships fight for objectives. Two and two, the players team up in their ships to steer, repair, upgrade and monitor their defences. All this is played in a first person experience!
In comparison to other games; Somewhat like Guns of Icarus with a sci-fi spaceships setting and more interesting gameplay ;)

Note: Even though I have this basic idea going on, I am counting on all members to have their share of input of how the game/future games should evolve!

Compensation will be in shape of revenue-split based on composed workforce with reservation of funding for future projects.

Finally, about you!

You are a 3D Artist / Concept Artist / SFX & Music creator / Programmer (Unity3D). (throw me also a message if your tool was missing) You have an ambition to evolve as a developer and as a person, can communicate and work in a team, and of course want to be a part of creating awesome and fun experiences!

If you have any questions or if you're interested throw me a DM here or (faster response) discord Jaws#8042 ! :)

some_kind_of_space_suit_i_guess.png

Advertisement

I can help code.  Not remotely though, but you can tell me what you need and I'll make it, then send it.

I am an indie game developer who enjoys pixel art games.

2 hours ago, Pepsidog said:

I can help code.  Not remotely though, but you can tell me what you need and I'll make it, then send it.

Currently not looking for a programmer, only a concept artist. 

Oops.  You said 3D Artist / Concept Artist / SFX & Music creator / Programmer (Unity3D).

I am an indie game developer who enjoys pixel art games.

9 hours ago, Pepsidog said:

Oops.  You said 3D Artist / Concept Artist / SFX & Music creator / Programmer (Unity3D).

Yes, this is an old thread. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement