Finally selling my game engine dev book collection

Started by
5 comments, last by Choo Wagga Choo Choo 5 years, 1 month ago

This collection was great and helped me develop the engine I always wanted but I have conceded that I'm not going to be working on such things anymore so I've decided to sell the collection. 30 books in all, most very high quality. 

If this is the wrong forum to post this in, I apologize. Make me an offer, I'll ship if you'll cover it. 

I hope someone can really use these! 

IMG_20190317_111236.jpg

Advertisement

Where are you located? I'm in Seattle, WA USA. That would brighten up my collection. My real time rendering is the smaller red hard cover (1st edition I think), I don't have any of the Gems stuff and my old Eberly stuff is lonely. You have two there that would add nicely. I'm interested. Shipping might kill it though. Hoping you were in the neighborhood. 

I know what second hand commercial retail pays in my area. I would do slightly better. Nice selection.

32 minutes ago, GoliathForge said:

Where are you located? I'm in Seattle, WA USA. That would brighten up my collection. My real time rendering is the smaller red hard cover (1st edition I think), I don't have any of the Gems stuff and my old Eberly stuff is lonely. You have two there that would add nicely. I'm interested. Shipping might kill it though. Hoping you were in the neighborhood. 

I know what second hand commercial retail pays in my area. I would do slightly better. Nice selection.

Portland OR, actually! Maybe shipping wouldn't be so bad. DM me to work something out?

Actually, I'd drive down there. Only a couple hours.

Sleep on it, we'll private message tomorrow if this is the direction you still wish to go. 

Sold - Thanks for a quick and easy transaction GoliathForge!

sunrise.jpg.439bcc46f9410efcd58c630a17fe7324.jpg

The morning colors and now back in Seattle. I should have handed you a pen and flipped open the front cover to page xx :) Keep me in mind if you have a use for an artist on a future project. Thank you again.

Mission Accomplished. Time to level up :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement