Hill Data is Strange to me

Started by
11 comments, last by Josheir 5 years ago
5 minutes ago, fleabay said:

This is what the original mesh looks like when center vert is pulled up. It doesn't look like the desired output IMO.

nv7ifr.jpg

Maybe not like the *desired* output (only Josheir can tell this), but definitely exactly like the rendering in his first post. Where do you see a difference?

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, fleabay said:

This is what the original mesh looks like when center vert is pulled up. It doesn't look like the desired output IMO.

Well, desired I don't know.  However if you've opted for that kind of mesh then yeah, That's what it will look like.

5 hours ago, fleabay said:

nv7ifr.jpg

Looking at this it appears to be uncentered, like it's been turned counter clockwise around the Y axis.  Or said another way, it appears to have been turned because the image's base is not square to the X axis.  Maybe it was turned so we can view it?

I want to say the X and Z are two units, but really I think the image would look the same with lower height,  except as mentioned it appears to be rotated.

Josheir

2 hours ago, Josheir said:

Looking at this it appears to be uncentered, like it's been turned counter clockwise around the Y axis.  Or said another way, it appears to have been turned because the image's base is not square to the X axis.  Maybe it was turned so we can view it?

EDIT:  Not counter clockwise, clockwise!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement