Looking for a programming lead and other positions for our pixel ARPG

Started by
2 comments, last by Lazy Fangs 4 years, 7 months ago

Hi all!

I'm part of a small group of indie devs, who have spent the last 4 months building the foundations for an action rpg (sci-fi, dark fantasy kind of mashup, its cool I promise ?). We've got a ton of assets, as far as characters, lore, artwork, animations, and even a basic level, but we need someone to help us out with the further aspects of making a game, namely the programming of these things! We've been making steady progress toward launching a crowdfunding drive, as we have the artists and basis necessary to create a trailer, but we have a section of game footage we have to fabricate to complete it, hence the need for a lead programmer as we're down to one programmer at the moment, and as you can imagine, that's a bit of work ? 

We're looking for someone comfortable with unity/C#, version control (github), and either has experience with team management, or would like to assume the role for experience. Beyond that, we need additional programmers, pixel background/level artists, and a level designer or more (we've already got a few but "many hands make for light work" and all that ?). I'm attaching a few things to show a bit of our progress, but it really is just a bit. We've got a lot more work, with more things being made, and we're really close to putting it out on social media and Patreon. So, if you're interested, just drop me a line here, and we can talk details.

Hope to hear from you soon ?

Ghoul_Run.gif

Gallu_Idle.gif

Ghoul_Death_1.gif

early_idle_in_level.gif

Advertisement

Hey. I'm experienced Unity Programmer, about 6 years. Can we talk details in Skype (litovets_df) or Discord (Litovets#9734)?

Hi, I'm a hobbyist programmer that has some experience in Unity and project managment (sort of, am a service manager for Oracle products in a bank). Feel free to hit me up on Discord (Wing Dancer#2868) or PMs

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement