Clueless on what to do?

Started by
10 comments, last by Acosix 4 years, 7 months ago
On 9/9/2019 at 10:25 PM, CaptainVG said:

I am suffering from autism and based on that, I cannot do the skills that many normal would consider doing. As such, this causes me to constantly be depressed and wanting to live low.

The dream I want to achieve is to form my own company. I'm not saying this just because I want to but because I feel that to accomplish something that I am looking for, forming my own business seems to be the only real option. I also have a story that I want to make a project out of. If it is not possible to do it as a game, then atleast it should be possible to do it as a tv show.

But this disability is causing me to not be skilled in this and many others. I generally don't like people because everyone whom I talk to is annoying and it often does not get along very well even if I try to be nice.

I can't draw well so I can't create immersive sprite works for the games that I have made in game maker.

Programming is to complex and I can't seem to understand the skill very well regardless of how hard I try.

Currently, I have to go to US with my brother as means of figuring out what is best suited for me but I am too low at this point that I cannot have any hope left despite the encouragement that the whole family is offering to me.

I don't get how courses will help in what I want to do in life or anything of that matter and the company name that I have in mind is called Happy games which has a motto that says "Happy times, Happy life".

So any advice on what to do?

I am not going to lie to you. I did not read the replied posts as I have no freakin' time for it.

I am suffering from schizophrenia, which is the worst of all mental illnesses and is worse than autism.

I have the heavy schizophrenia, which is the worst form and is not curable with medications.

The first thing you need to focus on is to actually heal yourself.

The second to focus is to improve your focus.

The third thing to do is to understand coding is hard and is one of the hardest jobs you'll find, so if
you'll decide to code keep this is in mind.

I live low too. I was involved in street fights and other crimes. And forget about the "Happy games"
company name and "Happy times, Happy life". Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, even
for people who never had a mental disease.

Questions?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement