Building angelscript on x64 msvc with masm build extension

Started by
5 comments, last by WitchLord 2 years ago

i'm trying to build angelscript on x64 and since it requires asm i enabled the masm extension to build it into a .obj but i'm still gettin this error over here

Error	LNK1120	3 unresolved externals	C:\Users\hp\Desktop\projects\pixelgame\build\x64\pixelgame\pixelgame.exe

Error	LNK2019	unresolved external symbol CallX64           referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl CallSystemFunctionNative(class asCContext *,class asCScriptFunction *,void *,unsigned long *,void *,unsigned __int64 &,void *)" (?CallSystemFunctionNative@@YA_KPEAVasCContext@@PEAVasCScriptFunction@@PEAXPEAK2AEA_K2@Z)

Error	LNK2019	unresolved external symbol GetReturnedDouble referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl CallSystemFunctionNative(class asCContext *,class asCScriptFunction *,void *,unsigned long *,void *,unsigned __int64 &,void *)" (?CallSystemFunctionNative@@YA_KPEAVasCContext@@PEAVasCScriptFunction@@PEAXPEAK2AEA_K2@Z)

Error	LNK2019	unresolved external symbol GetReturnedFloat  referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl CallSystemFunctionNative(class asCContext *,class asCScriptFunction *,void *,unsigned long *,void *,unsigned __int64 &,void *)" (?CallSystemFunctionNative@@YA_KPEAVasCContext@@PEAVasCScriptFunction@@PEAXPEAK2AEA_K2@Z)

https://www.github.com/github-MaxCE/pixelgame

Advertisement

What project files are you using to build the library? The msvc project files that come with the sdk all work for x64. This is my default dev platform.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

oh i'm not using the project given by you. i made my own. found it would be a bit difficult porting the project to my project directory and output and stuff so i just copied the files. i don't think it'll make any sort of difference really.

ok i fixed it by copying a few lines from the project file given with the sdk

now my only problem is this runtime error whenever i quit the app

WARN : There is an external reference to an object in module 'maps/map.as', preventing it from being deleted
INFO : The builtin type in previous message is named 'map'

nevermind fixed that by reordering the loops and entity calls

? It's great that you solved it by yourself.

I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I was away for the weekend.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement