Looking for a team member to join us in developing a 2D platformer for Nintendo Switch

Started by
13 comments, last by WhiteWinged 1 year ago

Hello there,

We are a team of two who are looking for new team members for a 2D platformer project in Unity. We have been working on the project for around 3 months and have already made progress with scripts and art, but there is still a long way to go. Our idea is still in the development stage, and we aim to create an adventure set in a fantasy world without violence to keep the PEGI rating low.

We are looking for someone with creativity and imagination who shares our ambition to build an addictive game. Whether you have experience or not, we would be glad to meet someone new who shares our passion. We don't have strict roles, so you would have the freedom to choose what you want to be responsible for.

We are versatile and can handle various tasks such as coding, art, music, level design, and animation. We just started learning how everything works, so there are still plenty of options to choose from and master to achieve the best results if you wish to follow any of those paths in the future or just as a hobby.

We hope to hear from you soon.

[Insert Unity crash message box here]

Advertisement

Hi WhiteWinged,
Do you have email or Discord that I could chat to you over?
Jon

None

Hey Jon,

Sure thing! My Discord username is WhiteWinged#2347. Feel free to add me and we can chat anytime.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards, WhiteWinged

Hey WhiteWinged,

Are you still looking for people?
I've sent you a friend request over discord.

None

Hi, we still have space for one or two more people! We're particularly in need of those with art or animation skills.

need music??? I can do very neat sounding stuff!!

I'm an award nominated artist and have big music industry people say my music would fit in several games!!

https://youtube.com/@remixedcat for samples.

I also have a project here with full versions and looped versions

https://remixedcat.itch.io/synthesystem-gaming-mix-volume-1

Discord remixedcat#3467

Thank you for your interest in providing music for our game. We appreciate your offer, but we've already decided on a specific style of music that we believe will fit our game's atmosphere and tone.

Unfortunately, we don't think your music would be the best fit for our project, but we wish you all the best with your music career and encourage you to keep creating.

Thanks again for reaching out to us.

@undefined i can do ambient as well

I'm sorry, your SNEAKING THROUGH THE FOREST is quite good, but unfortunately, I think there are some parts that are not polished enough. As I know nothing about sound editing, I wouldn't be able to work with you. Anyway, best of luck, and I hope you will continue your passion and one day come back to prove me wrong.

@undefined I'm sorry, with that kind of attitude I won't be able to work with you. Anyway, best of luck, and I hope you will continue your passion and one day come back to prove me wrong.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement