Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Game Investment

Started by PandasRule Oct 12, 2023 at 8:21 PM 6 replies 5.8k views
Original Post
PandasRule
PandasRule

Hi.

i have been a gamer all my life and dreamed of owning my own game studio. Unfortunately for me, I do not have the aptitude to be a good enough programmer and I’m not creative enough for the creative side of game development.

so long story short, I went into business doing other things. i have multiple businesses, all doing ok.

it Sounds stupid as hell, even to me, but I want to open my own games studio. I want to be able to say, for myself, that I own a company that’s produced a decent game.

i Have the resources to support this project and I hope it will turn into something more, but right now, that’s what I want to achieve.

so, I’m looking to invest in a idea that needs resources to get off the ground.

for my part I will bring the business side of things to the table, as well as the money. if you have a project and the know how, then get in touch.

I am open to sensible ideas/partnerships/investments etc.

i am based in the uk and the new coma;my opened for this project will have to be a uk based company.

thank you.

Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

PandasRule said:
I’m looking to invest in a idea that needs resources to get off the ground. for my part I will bring the business side of things to the table, as well as the money.

This is a hobbyist site. If you're talking about paying your dev team, that's against site rules. Recruiting volunteers is permitted in the Hobby Project Classifieds forum. Revshare projects are permitted. But not paid projects.

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
Gnollrunner
Gnollrunner

If you go over to reddit on gamedevclassifieds or INAT you will be swarmed by offers if you are actually going to put up money. Everyone and their mother (including me) has the next big game idea. Be careful who you work with. I would go in with at least some idea of the game(s) you want to make, if not the exact details. Good luck.

PandasRule
PandasRule

Thanks all. Super appreciated.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.