It's time to play the moderator game again

Started by
27 comments, last by Myopic Rhino 22 years, 3 months ago
I agree, KingsRevenge seems like he''d make a good moderator.

-Janus
Advertisement
KingsRevenge and Jim Adams are both execelent. KingsRevenge has replied to more of my posts than Jim but Jim''s posts were slightly more useful. I''d have to go with...Jim because of his knolecge with DirectX including all of the help with skinned meshes.
I want to change my vote. KingsRevenge has helped me just as much as Jim. Both are good and its up to the rest of the voters to judge.
There is no doubt in my mind that CrazedGenious should be the moderator:

He posts on nearly every topic with accurate and to the point answers.

He seems very mature, I never see any flaming.

It seems as if he has an endless knowledge of DirectX and graphics programming in general.

My two cents.

dankydoo
So is furby leaving or what? He just became the moderator last year. Maybe he''s getting *gasp*, fired. j/k

Make games, it''s fun
Now that I think of it, I''d like to nominate myself. I was gone the last semester, but I''m back now and have time everyday to check the forums. I pretty much only reply to posts that have had no replies, or haven''t had an answer yet, but I try to be as helpful as possible. I also have experience with pretty much all the areas of DirectX.
Duh, I might be late (it''s already "tomorrow" where I live) but I still chime in. My vote goes to KingsRevenge.

rk
Maybe too late for me, but My vote would got to S1CA or Jim, which means it goes to Jim =).

Z.
______________"Evil is Loud"
I''m confused. What''s all this about?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement