Reloaded discussion *SPOILER*

Started by
482 comments, last by squirrel_of_death 20 years, 7 months ago
I think I may have figured it out. Now I think I may be right so you may not want to read on.

This theory came to me in one of those moments where things just click - like when Neo say the code
Anyway, I was thinking about what if the humans in the matrix repeated history - created AI in the Matrix? What sort of preventative measures has the Architect take on this? But then I thought that machines dont take inititive, they are given purpose and act out their duties. And so maybe there is no preventative measure on the humans creating AI.

But what if they already created AI within the Matrix. And a whole new era came about. So there''s the real world, then the Matrix, then a fake real world - where Neo is in and a second Matrix that Neo and the rest of them jack into.

It would explain how Neo stopped the machines. I think I may be right.....
Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans,Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au
Advertisement
quote:Original post by leonrobbit
Dont know if this has been suggested yet but you possibility I came up with was neo and all the Zion ppl are in fact the bad guys.

If you take what been shown in some of the animatrix episodes about machines being treated badly and starting their own country as a starting point. Now something happens that makes the skies turn black and poison air and a lot of humans die, if the remaining humans don''t do anything then the human race is dead. The machines are in a bit of trouble as well as they have got no sunlight so no energy so they will die as well. So human race is screwed by poison in the air and the machines are screwed by no sunlight. The machines and humans get together the machines build the matrix the humans get in the pods and machines say "yeah see you in couple hundred years when we made enough of you to repopulate and the skies have cleared up, oh btw will use you as energy while your in there everybody is a winner."

They start it up, oh no their all rejecting this paradise with given them, reload. okay seems to be working, oh no what’s this dumbass doing questioning the program better whack some stuff in there to keep him busy oracle, check, agents to stop the bad seeds messing up the entire system etc. oh wtf that dumbass is really annoying now reload,reload,reload,reload,reload.

Then of course this fat little alien comes down with a glowing finger and starts pointing at the machines going "nah nah nah nah, stopppid machines", the mad hatter says change places. reload. Alice closes her eyes and Taps her heels together three times and Neo wakes up in the shower and it was all a dream.

I know, the second reniesence was one of the most peculiar things. Horrifying in what I saw, compelling in the way it was told, and sickening in the way it reflected today so well. Truly a work of twisted art - much like a Van Gogh
Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans,Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au
Have you noticed that on the Revolutions trailer there is a face inside one of the monitors. I believe is agent Smith''s face. Take a look

"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog''s not mad. You grant that?
- I suppose so, said Alice.
- Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it''s angry, and wags its tail when it''s pleased. Now I growl when I''m pleased, and wag my tail when I''m angry. Therefore I''m mad."
"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog's not mad. You grant that? - I suppose so, said Alice. - Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
Try a new thread ... necroing this for a little observation like that ain''t worth it :/

Chris Barry (crbarry at mts.net)
My Personal Programming Depot

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement