Solving petals around the rose

Started by
286 comments, last by jumpjumpjump 19 years, 11 months ago
Does anyone know how to solve this? Well I mean if you can solve it please post it. Its been bothering me for a long time. RedHat baby My Homepage | My Forums Please Register | Google
Advertisement
Haha, got it! That was really clever.

And no, I really don''t want to give you the solution. Just remember, the name of the game is significant.

Wow, that really is pretty neat...
I remember this game: my fifth grade math teacher used it on us, but she didn''t bother telling us that the answer was always even. And no, I won''t tell you the answer. Making people suffer for the solution is part of the point.
Hehe, it's so simple that you'd feel really dumb if we just told you. Pretty clever.

[Hell, what am I saying? The real reason I won't give the answer is that doing so would prevent a lot of mental anguish for a lot of people. ]

[edited by - twix on February 27, 2004 5:26:13 PM]
Wow, once you figure it out it is quite simple.

Keep in mind the name of the game.
"The paths of glory lead but to the grave." - Thomas GrayMy Stupid BlogMy Online Photo Gallery
Heh; I figured that out in two minutes.
Cute; I''ll have to confuse someone with that sometime.

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take damage.
"A page of history is worth a volume of logic." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.

HAHAHAHA wow I just figured that out. Took me about 10 or 15 minutes. You feel really dumb when you get it, but its satisfying.
Umm. No idea.

Clearly, the name is important.
Adding and subtracting doesn''t seem to do it.
I need to figure out what the ''rose'' is.
Can it be played with less than five dice? (this from an experience with the game ''chinese numbers''...)
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
quote:Original post by Avatar God
Can it be played with less than five dice?

According to the rules, we can''t tell you that.
{ removed due to popular demand }

oh, and i don't get it what the name has to do with the solution (which i found out)..

[edited by - Ilici on February 27, 2004 6:10:14 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement