The true identity of Master Chief revealed

Started by
296 comments, last by splinter777 19 years, 5 months ago
I never read a Doom book, but if it was anything like my playing style, it sounds like it'd be more along the lines of:

Quote:I push the wall to see if there's a secret door. I push the wall to see if there's a secret door. I push the wall to see if there's a secret door. I push the wall to see if there's a secret door. ...

In my defense, I was like 12 when Doom came out. But I got pissed when I couldn't find all the secrets. =(
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Advertisement
For me it would be "IDDQD. IDKFA. IDCLIP." When I was like 8 and I thought games were only fun when you couldnt help but win [lol]

Thanks everyone for the rates++ :D
the rug - funpowered.com
IDSPISPOPD

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

Quote:Original post by BosskIn Soviet Russia, you STFU WITH THOSE LAME JOKES!
You all know the REAL one, don't you... *removes helmet*

Master Bencheif, saviour of worlds and hardcore babe magnet*.
*May not be 100% truth

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

I think we're going about this the wrong way...

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Role reversal:

OK, this is just getting silly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yay! my first photoshop! :P
[size="1"]----#!/usr/bin/perlprint length "The answer to life,universe and everything";

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement