The true identity of Master Chief revealed

Started by
296 comments, last by splinter777 19 years, 5 months ago
We all just needed a short break :)

Advertisement
because it belongs in both of these threads [grin]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Quote:Original post by EtnuBwahaha. I would've shot the guy in the balls.
OK I was all the time wondering the most popular had to do with masks like this on :

So everything is going to this so be ready
This is Halo-life 2

Quote:Original post by DMINATOR

Awesome! [lol] When can I get my copy?

Quote:Original post by boolean

The answer is in the story :

The year is 2015. The world is owned by MiniSoft The worlds leading corporation controled by the all mighty leader of all the internet - Will Hates.

Everything in the world is under total control of allmighty coporation, you can't even send email to someone, without it's beeing readed by XBOX agents. You can't even make a pirate versions of games anymore there is no need to do any, because everyone is using XBOX workstation also known as X-BOX

X-BOX is working completely using internet connection, all the data in PC is stored in minisoft server, and is all the time scaned for illegal warez and etc.

So people could not tolerate this madness anymore, and allmighty warrior called doctor Norton Peeman - formal system administrator , is leading the resistance to save the world !

But the struggle is not easy. With total control of minisoft there is not much Norton can do alone, so he needs to gather some more people, to lead them to battle.

The minisoft offers a great number of enemies that stand on Norton way such as IE (INTERNET ERROR), MSN (MEGA SNIPER NEUTRALISATOR), DOS (DOOM OVER SHOULDER) and many more.

It's going to bee an incredible battle you have never seen before!

The game has following features :

-The incredible, real-time gameplay of Halo-Life 2 is made possible only by Zeus(C), new engine technology.Zeus major enhancements are:

1.Advanced facial animation system delivers the most realistic in-game characters ever seen

2.The characters in the game are based on neuron networks featuring AI.It's learining abuility is capable of avoiding mistakes and is the most advance AI technology ever.

3.Physics engine is the new HALOC(C) - technology based, all the obects are destructable, and obey all the laws of physics starting from gravity, and finishning with chemical reaction.

4.Zeus(C) - Raytrace based engine features astounding image quality (not like some shaders old days :)

5.Story line is absolutely non linear, it is generated by AI NPC's, and all the actions in the game directly affect the storyline.

6.Terrain and environment are only limited by planet radius, and features all the climatic zones and weather effects you can possibly imagine.

7.The game is compatible with MMORPG system, that means thousands of players can play simmultaniusly.

Game release date - 2015 :)

P.S. Well it's not that much to wait, we did wait 5 years for HL2 :)
::pictar::

The answer is in the story :

::funnays::

OMG!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! ratings++ to you!!!!1

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Quote:Original post by coldacid