The true identity of Master Chief revealed

Started by
296 comments, last by splinter777 19 years, 5 months ago
Quote:Original post by Fruny
Granted, the lighting really doesn't match, but since when did that stop us?
nothing can stop us :) this thread should last forever... i hope i can add one photoshop pic each day :)
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
Advertisement
Damn you all! My PSP trial expired today. I feel so left out [sad]
the rug - funpowered.com
Quote:Original post by The Rug
i can do this at university :P maybe you should try gimp at home :/ i'm still trying to understand it. everything is so different from photoshop...
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
Quote:Original post by BiGF00T
i can do this at university :P maybe you should try gimp at home :/ i'm still trying to understand it. everything is so different from photoshop...

Make sure you grab 2.0, or even 2.2 - the UI is much, much improved over 1.x. That's what I've been using all along.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
guess again again :)

i love this thread..

hmmm

Quote:Original post by Fruny

Make sure you grab 2.0, or even 2.2 - the UI is much, much improved over 1.x. That's what I've been using all along.
i have 2.0 and i have really big problems to understand everything. but one thing i hate is that if you have more than one gimp window (you always have at least 2.. the tools thing and your pic) and you have are br0wsoring teh intarwebnets and you want to go back to drawing then you have to click on every single window until you have them all in front of your browser... that was easier with photoshop. and i really liked the layout of photoshop but the price is horrible so i have to live with gimp :(
i have to undo one big mistake... i downloaded a german gimp version and now i have problems understanding some of the terms (yes, i'm german but i always used photoshop with an english installation)
Quote:Original post by Jesper T
guess again again :)

i love this thread..

hmmm

lmao :))
now i can finally go to bed :)
that was the perfect good night pic...
thx, rating += (rating > 0);
- Its just a flesh wound.
- But your arm is off!!
- I've had worse..

I love that movie.

you should have replaced the swords with the energy swords :) other than that, great job
I left that as an exercise for the rea.. uh, viewer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement