01.00 - START HERE

Started by
51 comments, last by Teej 20 years, 5 months ago
I have no experience with programing, but i hope to learn. I have been playing games forever and i think i have some pretty good ideas.
Advertisement
Hi Teej,

I have been in programming for about 5 years now (One in network programming in the Tech Industry), and a gamer all my life, but never got around to diving into game development. I''m willing and able, and looking forward to reading this forum. This looks very promising!

Patrick
I''m not very good in English, so I''ve only one word to say:

COOOoooooOOL !!!!!!!!

Redge
Redge
Hi Teej,

I have been wanting to get into game development for ages and I realy think your page is the way forward fo me thanx.{:-)
I do hope that this is all it sounds like. For I am willing to learn but have had difficulty finding someone to teach.

Hi
I am looking forward to getting deep into this,
I know a little about the math and engines but a little just does not make it work for me. I hope to lock on to some cold solid axioms(facts) that will pull me through the Mire of 3D Game Programming........
--XOL--
I am ready to expand my mind
I want to join. i plan on jioning a developers team after this tutorial.
I''ve been learning about how to make games for quite some time and the language of C++ with some web-page knowlege. Also I''ll be co-working with Kirby on making a future PC/Video game. I''ll also be looking forward on learning more from the "Great Teej"! about programing in general and PC/Video game design.
Im in! Maybe these tutorials can teach me because I don''t like to read big books :\ hehe

Anyhow, count me in!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement