Anatomy check #2

Started by
11 comments, last by sunandshadow 20 years ago
Actually the girl is half a head shorter in the specs I gave the modeller.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Advertisement
Oh, I think I see... Did you draw it this way just to get the anatomy correct? I mean, without clothes, fingers, etc.. ? I''ve seen people do this a lot - either this or they draw the body in sections.

_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Yes that''s right - I was taught that whenever you are designing character or drawing a particular pose for the first time you draw the body first and get it right, then you worry later about details like fingers, hairstyle and clothing. I never draw my clothing directly onto my figures because I usually want to design more than one set of clothes for them, or I might mess up and have to start over and I dn''t want to hae to redo the figure drawing too, plus there''re marks from lines that don''t erase completely to worry about - therefore I draw a nude figure first, and scan and clean up and print out a fresh copy to work on in between every phase of the drawing.

Plus it''s good to draw nudes first because then the clothes look better wen drawn to be form-fitting and you can make revealing clothes that show the muscle lines you drew earlier.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement