AOL newbs actually exist. They are no longer a myth.

Started by
70 comments, last by Oluseyi 19 years, 5 months ago
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
FINALLY! A BOOK THIS BOARD CAN USE.

I'll just buy a ton of copies and distribute them to people on For Beginners.

A little feisty there aren't ya? :P
Advertisement

Hmm...

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

No. nononono, that book can't be real. It can't be.
I just realized how stupid most of the things I said where. Typing when your tired is hard.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Quote:Original post by Cypher19
No. nononono, that book can't be real. It can't be.

It is. I've seen it in bookshops.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Quote:Original post by Ainokea
I just realized how stupid most of the things I said where. Typing when your tired is hard.

It's ok. It was nigh 4am for all of us, plus vip's totally overshadowed you.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Quote:Original post by benryves

Hmm...

That browser is one I have not seen in a long time. Is it a good one and is it safe?
I just wasted the past 20 minutes of my life reading that IRC log.

That was good.
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
::looks at hockey game screenshot::

I am intrigued by the notion of "#gamedevwithaddedsex".

... There *are* females in there too, right?
Wow, that's funny.

On another note, I just noticed that Drevay's name isn't Devray. That's how I've 'always' thought of it (since I returned to this site almost 2 years ago). Shows how observant I am. (Or maybe I have mild dyslexia?)

I've never met anyone that bad IRL or in chat; the old help wanted forums are the worst I've seen.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement