AOL newbs actually exist. They are no longer a myth.

Started by
70 comments, last by Oluseyi 19 years, 5 months ago
hehe #gamedevwithaddedsex and #gamedevwithaddedpromotionofdavwssite still exist!
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Lode
Quote:Original post by benryves
[pic]
Hmm...

That browser is one I have not seen in a long time. Is it a good one and is it safe?

Yes, it is the best browser I have on here. I hear good things about Avant though. However, I can't be arsed to switch.
Safe? As in what? I've had no problems with it.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

By the way , did anyone bother to Bash.org this ?

Hmm...

I never said I was against sin. Apparently, neither are you because you use Interweb Exploder.
Uh... this guy took my reply on his help wanted game seriously, now he's AIMing me...

pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
Quote:Original post by Xtremehobo
Uh... this guy took my reply on his help wanted game seriously, now he's AIMing me...

Ohoh what's he saying? [grin]
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
[pic]
Hmm...

I never said I was against sin. Apparently, neither are you because you use Interweb Exploder.

Actually, it's Planet Exploder.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Quote:Original post by Ravuya
[pic]
Hmm...

Haha, that's great [grin] The support section has some funny stuff.
Heh, I got rated down 3, then rated up 5, then rated down 2.

[grin]

Anyway, it was pretty surreal to say the least, and freaking hilarious. Oh yes, like Promit said, it was near 4 am for all of us (well, 5 am for myself, ADT), so we were all a bit tired.

[smile]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Quote:Original post by Anna

Haha, that's great [grin] The support section has some funny stuff.

Quote:Microsith's response:
Format and reinstall.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement