AOL newbs actually exist. They are no longer a myth.

Started by
70 comments, last by Oluseyi 19 years, 5 months ago
Quote:Original post by Xtremehobo
Uh... this guy took my reply on his help wanted game seriously, now he's AIMing me...

He e-mailed me, because he thought my suggestion to use MS Visual Binary ++ was a serious one

I can post our very short e-mail conversation, if your spine can handle it.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by snisarenko
Quote:Original post by Xtremehobo
Uh... this guy took my reply on his help wanted game seriously, now he's AIMing me...

He e-mailed me, because he thought my suggestion to use MS Visual Binary ++ was a serious one

I can post our very short e-mail conversation, if your spine can handle it.

I handed hours of him talking didnt I?
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Hmm another person who has a dream but no clue what it takes to make it come true in reality. Sad.
I supose he had the point from all this mockery but dont you think that little bit more friendly advices would save him from traumas?

I mean many of you have lied and laughed at him... Thats not very nice towards him...
Jesus loves you!
Quote:Original post by GCoda
Hmm another person who has a dream but no clue what it takes to make it come true in reality. Sad.
I supose he had the point from all this mockery but dont you think that little bit more friendly advices would save him from traumas?

I mean many of you have lied and laughed at him... Thats not very nice towards him...

Oh we weren't nice, but neither was he. Plus he acted like a dumbass.

EDIT - My rating, it is teh fluctuatings! [wink]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Too bad I wasn't around on IRC, I'd have been glad to help bringing him back to Earth from where he was.
I gotta say the IRC, and his post were great. I just wonder if he wants to do this season? If he does I can teach him all the coding he needs in like 5 minutes.
Quote:Original post by rab1d78
I gotta say the IRC, and his post were great. I just wonder if he wants to do this season? If he does I can teach him all the coding he needs in like 5 minutes.

Do you know how to teach hockey programming? He was looking specifically for a hockey programmer who can teach him hockey coding.

I, for example, have experience with Tennis programming but not Hockey programming, so I cannot help him.
Quote:Original post by rab1d78

I think it would take more than 5 minutes to teach him how to code a Mexican Standoff simulator. [grin]

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Quote:Original post by nagromo
Wow, that's funny.

On another note, I just noticed that Drevay's name isn't Devray. That's how I've 'always' thought of it (since I returned to this site almost 2 years ago). Shows how observant I am. (Or maybe I have mild dyslexia?)

Oddly enough, I always thought the exact same thing right up until I featured him in the comic. Devray just seems to roll off the tongue.
Quote:Original post by boolean
Quote:Original post by nagromo
Wow, that's funny.

On another note, I just noticed that Drevay's name isn't Devray. That's how I've 'always' thought of it (since I returned to this site almost 2 years ago). Shows how observant I am. (Or maybe I have mild dyslexia?)

Oddly enough, I always thought the exact same thing right up until I featured him in the comic. Devray just seems to roll off the tongue.

I was under the same impression lol. Wasnt till I saw vipejc calling him dre that I realised. But then again I confuse words all the time lol.
Quote:Original post by BosskIn Soviet Russia, you STFU WITH THOSE LAME JOKES!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement