this is a 2d mmorpg im creating

Started by
6 comments, last by Thanhda 19 years, 3 months ago
Hello you might of seen my other post but Me and my team to make a very interactive mmorpg with a battle system like street fighter and a rpg combined we are currently looking for talented people to join our growing team were curently looking for animation artist chibi charecter artist Someone one to create a logo a pixel artist to do all the icons People with good ideas for the main site Music artist People to do pin up art for the site and for the game loading screens interface artist if anyone is thtersted let me know this is the website address http://magivolve.abuseadam.com/ heres some pixel animation i did for my gamer this is a teast screen i put together this is how it will look this a a full veiw i drew of the charecter this is how he looks later in the game heres a little about the game Magivolve online Ok heres what it going to be about. Magivolve online is mainly about trying to survive life in a world that really has no time period there is all types of things in magivolve midevil things future type stuff and even things that are from the prehistoric era this is a world that is vast with unlimited possibility’s and is very fun. You start as a normal teenager boy or girl in the country of malaunis, gulmist or liaminia and you just finished high school and its time to get a job so the main objective is to find ways to make money. You start off with money that your parents game you to start your life. And with that money you buy an apartment. There are many skills you can learn and many ways to make money in magivolve. These are the ways to make money World protection group s- thes are the men and women that protect the country from the most dangerous threats that include killing historic demons, normal demons and uneven spirits, keeping dragons in check, stoping un expected attacks from the valid land (will explain later in this doc.) Stoping mad men and evil scientist and taking on the most dangerous missions. Different groups have certin expectations of its soldiers and some missions require you to be in a certin group and a certin skill level and base level Heres where I layed out the groups and how they run The Riunshin Guard – the Riunshin guard this the starting point for all men and women thinking about becoming a soldier. In magivolve in order to use a weapon you must first get the license for it and in order to get the license you must take a basic, advance or expert test depending on the weapon . and in the Riunshin they take you thru boot camp which is located in mysliya mountains where you learn the basics of fightin and you take basic weapons test for the sword, dagger and gun. the only weapon you don’t need a license for is your fist. But for that you must learn the skill of martial arts. And in Riunshin your taught the basic martial arts but to advance you must advance to higher groups. After your finished boot camp your given a medal to show you’re a lvl one soldier (this doesn’t affect your base lvl) your sent back to your country where you take on jobs and missions. The lamunis guild – this is basicly the same as the Riunshin guard but its in gulmist the difference is that gulmist being more advanced in tec the wepons are different. But you goto the same boot camp as the Riunshin soldiers and the martial arts is the same the difference is that there weapons are more energy based. Light swords, sound dagger, laser guns. In this group there is a dress code thou everyone must wear the proper attire when At lvl 1 untill they advance to a different group. Tagashi kalve guard – this is the same as the Riunshin and the lamunis but its in kiaminia and this is the land o magic there boot camp is the same place as Riunshin and lamunis. But the weapons are based on net operation. Net operation is how magic is run and is magivolves main sorce of magic it runs off the internet and the weapons are magic based cell phones intelel staff and internet polgs . Natural magic users do exist they are called scripters and magipoets. But those are hard to learn and most of its teachers have become old and barely teach it anymore but its said that a full fleged scripter or a magipoet can change the world at their will. People are thinking maybe that’s the way the great creator came about in the middle of the world. Magivolve has a terrible past. [Edited by - tagashi on December 30, 2004 5:23:44 AM]
Advertisement
The art looks neat, but .... have you written any code?
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
well im not a programmer i have a dedicated programmer thou but im looking for a music artist
Quote:Original post by tagashi
well im not a programmer i have a dedicated programmer thou but im looking for a music artist

Good to hear that (the programmer part) - your art looks very promising. I guess from the images that this will be a classic console style 2d game...
I really hope you find a talented musician!
You are a very talented 2d artist I must say.

Keep up the good work and good luck with project,
Pat.
thanks if you know any music artist let me know
I've known Derrick for the past 13 months or so, and he's got my vouch for capability, dedication, and skill.

What he really needs is a project manager, to be honest. He has a lot of enthusiasm, and a ton of raw talent, and the time and ability to pour a lot of hours into this project. He simply needs some guidance: somebody to do some more refined recruiting posts, somebody to manage assignments and deadlines, somebody to help him develop some workable design documentation.

This is just me letting you all know that Derrick here has been trying to get this project off the ground for a long time, and he's got the skill and dedication to do it. He just needs some direction, and a good project manager.
thanks
great art let us know when you have it programmed.
Thanhda TieDigital Shock, Technical Director & Business Relations15-75 Bayly Street West, Suite #173Ajax, Ontario, L1S 7K7Tel: 416.875.1634http://www.digitalshock.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement