hhmm. Is this the worst commercial game ever

Started by
69 comments, last by Naaga 19 years, 1 month ago
Yes.
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Advertisement
Curse your signature, Nice Coder!
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
Quote:Original post by Nice Coder
Yes.

Please change your signature.
Quote:Original post by Run_The_Shadows
Quote:Original post by Nice Coder
Yes.

Please change your signature.

I know - the your/you're mistake is really starting to annoy me. [grin]

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Quote:Original post by Stompy9999
Curse your signature, Nice Coder!

I never would have clicked it if it weren't for you.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
I see no signature. What's up?
Just hover over his signature and you can read what it does on your status bar...and yep, that ain't cool :(
Quote:Original post by Benjamin Heath
I see no signature. What's up?

If you've switched off signatures, it contains this link:

&#106avascript:while(true){alert('I told you not to click here');}

Copy it to your address bar and press enter if you really want to run it, but I really wouldn't suggest it.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

There's an option for disabling signatures somewhere, maybe you disabled them.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Someone should make a signature that does the script to open your cd-rom drive.
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement