hhmm. Is this the worst commercial game ever

Started by
69 comments, last by Naaga 19 years, 1 month ago
lol yeah, I remember someone posting a link to that a while ago, that video review is hilarious.
Advertisement
that has to be the funniest review ever conceived in mankind.
the programmers must have had their physics and collision detection mixed up or something [lol]. it's great.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Hahaha, I too saw the title and thought big rigs before reading the thread.
That is a real game?!?
Oh My Goodness!

Do you think they broke even on it ?
All of the times they told me not to play only made me want to play it more.
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
I'd expect that sort of thing to come from new programmers who are having genuine difficulty getting the code to work. If there's a genuine problem with the programming that the programmer is struggling with, then I'm cool with that.

But this is a commercial offering? Unbelievable, what were the publishers thinking allowing that to be released in ther name? I want to get a copy just to see for myself the true awfulness, I mean falling through bridges??
It seems they tried to release a patch for the game.
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
Quote:
Get ready for some brake jamm'in, CB talk'in, convey roll'in action acoss America! From Portland Oregon to Miami Florida, you'll be hauling loads and trying to stay one step ahead of the law as you climb into your Big Rig for non-stop driving action. And if that's not enough, you'll also be able to race your modified Rig on one of 5 different tracks for the ultimate driving rush as you crush the competition and set a new track record!

Sounds engaging?

There was quite a discussion when the game was first introduced in the Game Design forum (if I’m not mistaken). Unfortunately the search is still down so I cannot find the link.

Jackson Allan
I actually found the video review hilarious, and burst out laughing when I read the Community Reviews.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement