hhmm. Is this the worst commercial game ever

Started by
69 comments, last by Naaga 19 years, 1 month ago
You mean as opposed to Big Rigs which was a tour de farce?

Meh. YOU'RE WINNER!

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Advertisement
LOL, what a great game. Nice video review on GameSpot too.
How this game ever got published is beyond me. I mean, there are bad games out there, but this doesn't even seem to be a game. There's no way in hell it was created by actual game developers. More probably some guy picked a couple of tutorials on the net about terrain rendering and model loading and hacked them together. But I still don't understand how it ended up in the stores.
oh my god, luckily I don't like racing games :)
can i download that review from somewhere?
i want to show it to a friend w/o inet connection.
this is hilarious!
I've never heard of that game before. Maybe they didn't try to release it in Germany... Or maybe it is because I'm completely uninterested in racing games.
The only car games I liked were Quarantine and Carmageddon.
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
Quote:Original post by zer0wolf
Quote:Original post by Stompy9999
Curse your signature, Nice Coder!

I never would have clicked it if it weren't for you.

Sorry zer0wolf, my bad.

Quote:oh teh nose! Stompy's EVIL!!!! (i said 'do not click unless your evil')

either way, Its script kiddie stuff. (sorry stompy.)

It's alright, I shouldn't have clicked on it in the first place. I've got to admit it was pretty funny though...
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
Quote:Original post by mikeman
How this game ever got published is beyond me. I mean, there are bad games out there, but this doesn't even seem to be a game. There's no way in hell it was created by actual game developers. More probably some guy picked a couple of tutorials on the net about terrain rendering and model loading and hacked them together. But I still don't understand how it ended up in the stores.

My friend just bought a $5 movie on DVD from Best Buy called Monsturd. Shot on MiniDV, it's about a serial killer who turns into a giant pile of killer shit after being trapped in a sewer contaminated by a chemical laboratory leak. He's killed at the end by a million flies, which are nothing more than a cheap particle system of black dots floating around.

The lesson is..anything is possible.

edit: Pic included!

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

Quote:Original post by superpig

Meh. YOU'RE WINNER!

Did anyone else notice the trophy cup has three handles instead of two? Maybe this game was meant for alien truck drivers.

- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Quote:Original post by kSquared
Quote:Original post by superpig

Meh. YOU'RE WINNER!

Did anyone else notice the trophy cup has three handles instead of two? Maybe this game was meant for alien truck drivers.

lol, these guys seem unable to get *anything* right.

Look at the timer. I mean, for god's sakes!
You know, if this was a hobbyist game, it would be fine. Actually probably better than most. But as a commercial game? I just don't get it.
Quote:Original post by mikeman
lol, these guys seem unable to get *anything* right.

Look at the timer. I mean, for god's sakes!
Forget the timer. The fact that this truck is driving over such a steep slope is amazing in itself.

Oh and truck drivers are aliens, BTW.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement