If you could, where would you live

Started by
79 comments, last by Trapper Zoid 18 years, 5 months ago
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
I thought Japan might be neat at one time (except that whole language barrier thing), until I read this

Haha, those stories are awesome. I haven't read all of them, but Penis-Man may be my favorite so far.
Advertisement
1. Canada,Québec -> I wouldn't leave without my unibrou beer ^^
2. England -> Because i heard it's always raining here and i like it ;)
3. Italy
Unsure as to the order:
- England
- USA
- Japan
- The island on Lost

- Costa Rica... peace...hot, rain, beach, rain forest... just got it all.

just the snow is missing... :(
i have nerver touched the snow :'(

------------------------------------ IDLoco Game Studios
I used to live in Bristol in England, and pretty much hated it. Now I live in New Zealand and its brilliant although can be a bit quiet at times. My top 3 places to live would be:

New Zealand - specifically Wellington
Singapore - its so clean and the people are very friendly
Sweden - 'cause the women look hot :)

----------------------------------------------------
Check out my casual TBS game blog
----------------------------------------------------
Quote:Original post by smart_idiot
The idea of visiting Australia intrigues me.

Is that a positive or a negative?
Currently i live in FL, USA and would maybe like to travel around the world someday, but if i had to choose three places to live besides where i live now they would be:

(high to low)

1) China- last i heard there were #1 in the technology industry
2) Japan- i have always liked the atmosphere that japan seems like it would have, it has a lot of really cool places to visit, and they are also very high up in the technology energy.
3) anywhere in the UK- i like the landscape of the UK...with the sheep and the green rolling hills, and the little cottages, and little pubs...

-Enjoi"Pratice is proggesion, not perfection."
Quote:Original post by jjd
Quote:Original post by cignox1
Each of these has it's own reasons:
new zeland and australia: I've heard that criminality is very low, level of life is high and there is a lot of space and places to visit. In addition, perhaps I could get a job by those at Weka Digital (as artist or programmer) ;-)

[grin][grin][grin]

Well, the first thing you'll need to know is the difference between a weta and a weka [wink]

THE WINNER! ;-) I was joking about all those little animals that live in New Zeeland, and waited for the first to discover the 'mispelled' word.
You win a... Weta! :-)
Quote:Original post by Miranda
Quote:Original post by smart_idiot
The idea of visiting Australia intrigues me.

Is that a positive or a negative?

The 'To arouse the interest or curiosity of' definition of intrigue. I'm pretty sure I intended it to be positive.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
I'd like to live in another universe on a planet with aliens that are more technological advanced, cooler, and more awesome then humans. Along with the ability to teleport back now and then to check on earth see if its still alive you know?

Preferably a planet with low enough oxygen and nitrogen levels that lightning doesn't cause explosions; and high enough that its very rich in oxygen and nitrogen. Also with very little allergy based debris (ie. clean air). Also, other animals would be nice to have, a long with spaceships. It would be nice if the planet was not near the location of any black holes as well, or if it was we have such high technology it doesn't bother us. I'd also like there to be more then one moon that would be awsome.
- GDKnight

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement