Breakout Simpy

Started by
-1 comments, last by FireNet 18 years, 4 months ago
From the creator of Double Snake II...... Breakout Simpy Ever played breakout? Then you will love this. Play the classic version or beat the the new overloaded modes. What are the new modes? Dowload the game and try them out. I will tell you my fav mode, it's called Vertigo. See if you can play that and win. Download: Breakout Simpy 0.9 Breakout Simpy 0.1 Please visit the following link to download my other games: Game Downloads Development info Compiler: Borland C++ 5.02 API: OpenGL, OpenAL I finished this a while a go, but never really had the time to get the word out, not do much of final polish work. Must have been about 4 days of work on the actual game and about a week in the interface and settings systems ;). User interface sure eats a lot of time. What do I plan next: Possible I will port it to my latest bit of base code, with a mouse based gui and proper Win32 coding. This was written an compiled on an outdated compiler, so be warned. I will try to release a version compiled on Dev-C++, but I will have to find a way to get all the filenames in a directory without using dos based dir.h. Notice: There are 2 version available for download at this time. One is version 0.9 which has all the features, but it does not work on some comps using Windows Xp (works at my uni, but not on my box). The 0.1 version has has no Arena feature but it should work on all the comps... but you will have to download OpenAL32.dll Also please not these are not the final versions. There are bugs and if you see any, please report them ;) If you need OpenAL: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?openal32 So what do you think people?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[AirBash.com]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement