Oblivion

Started by
282 comments, last by Avatar God 18 years, 1 month ago
Quote:Original post by Krisc
my only problem is I cannot get screenshots to work... :( even after setting the ini stuff up...

Just use Fraps.
Advertisement
I must be missing something with my tweaks. I have an Athlon 64 3400+, 1.5 GB RAM , and a GeForce 6600GT 128MB AGP card. I've set the game to 1024x768 with no AA, medium textures, no shadows or decals, and still get stuttering around town and sometimes 19 fps or so with a few people in the room. I've tried the D3D "max frames to render ahead" tweak and I set bAllow30Shaders to "1". Any suggestions?
Quote:Original post by nilkn
Quote:Original post by Krisc
my only problem is I cannot get screenshots to work... :( even after setting the ini stuff up...

Just use Fraps.

*drooool*

Hi Res Imperial Dong

Hi Res Calling the shot Babe Ruth style
I have to "Purify" the Dark Brotherhood?! What? Now where am I going to sell my goods for 85% of their worth once that guy is dead?

Also, the "Whodunit" quest is amazing. So much fun to replay and try out the different possibilities. I still can't get the old lady to kill anyone, though.

However, good GOD the daedra are painful. Those freaking dragons? DIE already! Thankfully, only the fire ones can follow you through doors, and those guys are wimps.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement