(With source) Yes friends I just wet myself. And I'm very thankful for it.

Started by
76 comments, last by DrewGreen 18 years, 1 month ago
Quote:Original post by shmoove
This console is looking more and more like _the_ choice for this generation.

shmoove

If it has a decent catalogue of games that take full control of it, then yes. If not, you're buying a very expensive emulator.
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Advertisement
Nintendo have a good track record when it comes to making games. And the new controller opens up many possibilities.

shmoove
Are you sure you don't mean it's _the_ choice for playing games from 3 generations ago?
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Nintendo have a good track record when it comes to making games. And the new controller opens up many possibilities.

shmoove

While Nintendo makes good games, theres been a lack of 3rd party games that really make me want to buy the GC (hence I don't own one). As such it makes buying the Rev an iffy prospect. If they can get 3rd party companies to sign on for this console it will definately be the one I buy. Its the only console thus far that I'm really all that interested in from the pure potential of it. Otherwise I'll just wait for the prices to drop and buy which ever one has the best selection of games.
Quote:Original post by Promit
Are you sure you don't mean it's _the_ choice for playing games from 3 generations ago?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

shmoove
Have they changed their stance tough ? As of now, they said they wouldn't be supporting HD, which would kind of suck. And if you add that it won't play DVD out of the box either...

The list of ported games will probably be the dealmaker/breaker for me. Man, SNES+Genesis+Nes+Gamecube on the same system is freaking awesome.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
I don't see what's so exciting about paying for games I already have.

I'm more interested in the new revolution games.

Learn to make games with my SDL 2 Tutorials

You say that like it's a bad thing.
If I want to play Genesis games, I'll buy a freaking Genesis off ebay.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
My living room is too small for a NES and a Turbograf-16 and a Genesis and a Super NES and a Nintendo 64 and a Gamecube and a Revolution.

shmoove
Well my desk is big enough for a computer, and I've found that's more than adequate.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement