What creeps you out or scares you?

Started by
65 comments, last by Marmin 17 years, 6 months ago
The monthly Microsoft security bulletin in my Inbox. Also, most animals that aren't fluffy or at least hairy.
Advertisement
Mushrooms, all shapes and forms. Seriously, they are disturbing.
That kitten creeps me out
When I was young, White Fang successfully instilled a crazy fear of wolves into me. I used to think when the lights went off and nobody was around, there was a wolf under my desk.

These days, conservative republicans and/or people who actively reside in upstate New York generally frighten me.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

Quote:Original post by Salsa
When I was young, White Fang successfully instilled a crazy fear of wolves into me. I used to think when the lights went off and nobody was around, there was a wolf under my desk.

These days, conservative republicans and/or people who actively reside in upstate New York generally frighten me.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked you for my Lupine Designs logo. [wink]
XBox 360 gamertag: templewulf feel free to add me!
Black Widow

Misery - Everyone needs to see this movie

heh

Chalk another one up for severe thunderstorms/tornados. Especially while being out in the prarie, the things can get downright scary.

So I guess I am not the only one who has had nightmares about being Gordon Freeman and beating headcrabs with a crowbar. That was the first time that I played the game. It hasn't bothered me since.

EDIT - I forgot about FrizzleFry's avatar. That thing is creepy!

[Edited by - Moe on October 2, 2006 5:47:45 PM]
David Lynch.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

Giant Hobo-spider landing on your shoulder while in a shower. That was quite freaky.
The sentence below is true.The sentence above is false.And by the way, this sentence only exists when you are reading it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement