01.03 - Comments and Suggestions

Started by
72 comments, last by Teej 20 years, 7 months ago
Kaezin,

The 5+ tutorials were removed a few days ago. I guess TeeJ removed them to save making the forum too big. Unfortunately I have just got back from a long break, and have also missed them so TeeJ if you''re reading this, Im another member who would like to see those tutorials back again.

Crash,

We Must Move Forwards NOT Backwards, Sideways NOT Forwards And Always Twirling Twirling Towards Success
"We Must Move Forwards NOT Backwards, Sideways NOT Forwards And Always Twirling Twirling Towards Success." - 2000"If You Keep Looking Forward Your Gonna End Up Looking Backwards At Yourself Running Sideways!" - 2001
Advertisement
Can''t way for next topics... Hope they''ll be back soon. won''t they, Teej??
Yeah, what happened to Teej? He get run over by a train or something? When was his last post?

Chris Barry

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.

The new topics are back up! Just click on page 2 at the bottom of the forum
Half the people you know are below average.Trogdor the Burninator
Here''s a suggestion, which most may take with a grain of salt. Now, I understand Teej''s game projects are both to do a game and to learn while doing it, but how about a section where any user could propose a game project, people could join said project, and could then learn through that? I know there are people on many different programming levels, but if a project is solid enough, even the most novice programmer could chip in a few lines or so if the project leader is good enough. What do other people think of something like this? It''d be for learning purposes only, of course, no pay, and don''t expect to be paid, but it could be great experience for a lot of people, if anyone still checks these forums, that is.

Piotyr
Software Engineer by day, Game developer by night

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
PiotyrSoftware Engineer by day, Game developer by nightThe early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
i think that is a great idea Piotyr
would be of great help for alot of the less experienced programmers (myself included) to feel a part of a project that would be out of reach for the indivdual i dont know if i would be out of bounds to start a new topic but if one is created you can garentee ill be posting in it

asylum in cali
You rock Teej,

Thanks for the great tutorials. You''ve helped many aspiring people.

Thanks,

-- Darin
Keep the flow of DirectX and Win32 flowing please. You can never know enough of DirectX and Win32.

-joe

Defending the Free World, One Electron at a Time.

URL: http://www.zeroxfour.com *Site Under Construction*

*Stationed Currently in Iwakuni, Japan.*
Defending the Free World, One Electron at a Time.URL: http://www.zeroxfour.com *Site Under Construction**Stationed Currently in Iwakuni, Japan.*
good on ya teej!
appreciate the opportunity to persue what i love most
you deserve a lot of credit mate
good luck, and may our paths cross oneday
hey i wonder something!
Teej are we gonna make a D3D app or another DD app next project?
I would really like to do both (i know. you are only person).

maybe now would be a good time for everyone to say what we should learn next very involved (and complicated: physics, AI, alpha blending(?)) 2D game, a 3D rendered 2D game, a 3D game or a mod?

drop the line

Knowledge is what you learn, wisdom is how you apply it.

find your element
at mutedfaith.com.
<º>

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement