working with container in flex 3.0

Started by
-1 comments, last by rsnv_srikanth 16 years, 1 month ago
hi, i am using adobe flex 3.0 for my designs. i am working on using drag and drop containers. while working with containers i drag and drop the container box, its works good. the code is: ----------------------------------------- <containersnDContainer width="100%" height="200" horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle" paddingTop="10" verticalGap="10" direction="horizontal" borderstyle="solid" id="right" backgroundColor="blue" backgroundAlpha=".25"> <mx:Box backgroundColor="yellow" width="150" height="150" mouseDown="DnDManager.getInstance().doDrag(event)"/> <mx:Box backgroundColor="green" width="150" height="150" mouseDown="DnDManager.getInstance().doDrag(event)"/> <mx:Box backgroundColor="purple" width="150" height="150" mouseDown="DnDManager.getInstance().doDrag(event)"/> </containersnDContainer> ------------------------------------------- now i am trying to place a data grid in the container box. i need the functionality like the container box i.e. if i drag the datagrid it must move to another place. i gave datagrid clolumn property as "dragable columns" as "false". and use the code is: --------------------------------------- <containersnDContainer width="100%" height="200" horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle" paddingTop="10" verticalGap="10" direction="horizontal" borderstyle="solid" id="bottom" backgroundColor="blue" backgroundAlpha=".25"> <mx:Box width="150" height="150" mouseDown="DnDManager.getInstance().doDrag(event)" > <mxataGrid x="10" y="20" width="213" mouseDown="DnDManager.getInstance().doDrag(event)" draggableColumns="false"> <mx:columns> <mxataGridColumn headerText="Address" dataField="Address"/> <mxataGridColumn headerText="City" dataField="City"/> <mxataGridColumn headerText="Country" dataField="Country"/> </mx:columns> </mxataGrid> </mx:Box> </containersnDContainer> -------------------------------------- but it gave the error like this: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert mx.controls:ataGrid@9d4c0a1 to dNdLib.containers.IDnDContainer. at dNdLib.managers:nDManager/doDrag() will you please reply me with solution. thank u.... with best regards... srikanth

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement