An untapped Genre, and an idea of a possible game.

Started by
104 comments, last by Zooch 15 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes vehicles! I hadnt thought of that yet! Will be cool to be able to drive a car thru a crowd of zombies :D They would need ragdoll physics ofcourse. Good ideas everyone.
Advertisement
Alright well i guess this means we are going to do this thing? Also i recommend we do need a website, and once we hear back from LOOY we will start setting up the site putting the team together(of course with Viperr and LOOY as 2 of 3 head producers) so LOOY please post and we will start this thing.
Man can u stop with this head proucers thing ... Why not everybody parcticipate equaly if they want... why are u more worried with the package rather than the content.

If you think i can help tell me, i have done a glass you can see the image,
a lamp bulb :), doing more things too.
Cheers
fine whatever i just think they should be more in charge since they have been helping discuss and bounce ideas around for the game for about a month now.
They can say what they need since they are the programmers, we can give it :)
music for example or 3d models.
Of course you know better but saying chief producers is almost like sending everybody else who would like help make this to shit, thats just what i think
alright alright, i understand what you are saying, so than who is going to do what, and if we are going to start up a site the sooner the better.
Well Im not going to make a website, I suck at it x) I dont have anything to put up on a website yet anyway. All we need right now is a place to exchange ideas and do progress reports. But that's what we are doing here.
Wait Wait Wait! Why's everyone talking about me being one of the main workers on this thing! I can't program, and I never said I could, I said I was learning. It takes quite a while to get to the level where i'd be able to help with a project of this complexity. I'll just post ideas and possibly help later, depending on how long it takes me to get to a decent level.
Quote:Original post by LOOY
Wait Wait Wait! Why's everyone talking about me being one of the main workers on this thing! I can't program, and I never said I could, I said I was learning. It takes quite a while to get to the level where i'd be able to help with a project of this complexity. I'll just post ideas and possibly help later, depending on how long it takes me to get to a decent level.

Shhhhh you might be able to make it through this without anyone noticing haha.
Hey Viper how are u making the police station, i mean what program u use, what methods. I am trying to do some thing in Blender its a 3D free program.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement