I've been here 7 years.

Started by
73 comments, last by Sphet 15 years, 10 months ago
Heh, I've been here a while too. It is pretty crazy to think how much (and at the same time, how little) I've learned in the past... however many years it's been.

Maybe I'll actually get around to making a game one of these days.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by wild_pointer
There's been so many dating threads I doubt anyone remembers yours specifically :)
I remember them...

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Damn I have almost been here officially for 7 years myself but I can assure you I lurked long before I ever joined just like a lot of people here: past, present, and future. [grin]
Developer Journal: The Life of Corman
damn what is it with all these "im old" threads lately? is everyone graduating from college or something?
I turned 25 in April (making me an old fart), and I've actually been engaged since February, to the girl I started dating back in 2006.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
There's been so many dating threads I doubt anyone remembers yours specifically :)
I remember them...

So do I...
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- the fear of big words
I date my dates by dating the dates of dating threads.
Developer Journal: The Life of Corman
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
I remember them...

I remember specifically the one where the girl in question was 15, that thread got a lot of people riled up.

Wasn't as good as the post by DigitalChaos though about him ending up with his bosses daughter.
Quote:Original post by Funkymunky
damn what is it with all these "im old" threads lately? is everyone graduating from college or something?

I know, seriously.

Face it, we're old. Now move on [smile]

I actually wish more of the old-timers were still around... well okay I can name quite a few I'm glad aren't around anymore but... hey where the hell did Wavinator go?? He blipped on the radar for just a second some weeks ago and he seems to have boarded the mothership again...

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

I've been here for ages as well. I've even been banned!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement