I've been here 7 years.

Started by
73 comments, last by Sphet 15 years, 10 months ago
Quote:Original post by Gaiiden
I actually wish more of the old-timers were still around... well okay I can name quite a few I'm glad aren't around anymore but... hey where the hell did Wavinator go?? He blipped on the radar for just a second some weeks ago and he seems to have boarded the mothership again...

Wavinator's still on the radar; he's making semi-frequent posts over on the design forum. Good thing too, as it's been somewhat dull over there recently.

I've been here on and off for seven years or so too, but I never got around to posting instead of lurking until relatively recently.
Advertisement
Holy crap. I'm part of the Seven-Year Club, too!

I was still in university when I finally signed up officially...
"It is not enough to merely faces one's fears. One must run screaming toward them,"
It might be the rose-tinted glasses, but I think I miss nessy.

EDIT: And it's time for a new classic threads list. I nominate Single Word Game, and not because the OP is a IRL friend of mine, but because it almost killed the forums with its replyedy goodness.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

I'm 6 year old by one day ^^
Heh, I hit my 7-year mark 11 days ago [smile]

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I'm a noob :(
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX
Quote:Original post by Mike.Popoloski
I'm a noob :(

I'll just post here to make you feel better.
shoop da woop, newfags. moar sauce plox.
Get out of the way, grandpa!
Woo old timer here, also just recently past the 25 mark!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement