I got mouse

Started by
62 comments, last by AnotherFalseProphet 13 years, 1 month ago
+1 for froop's image. I've got 3 of those, one mouse sized (used frequently, cats bring mice in all the time), one medium sized (not used much), and one raccoon sized (used frequently in the past, raccoons come in to eat the cat food). They work wonders.

The raccoons go out to a park, and the mice just get tossed in some dense bushes somewhere outside. Same with the birds, lizards, and bugs too. Damn cats. >.<

And yeah, don't stick your fingers near the mouse, it will chomp you. If you see it in the open, toss something, like your sweater, over it, and scoop it up. Then your set!
Advertisement
I've had 100% kill rate with electronic mouse traps and peanut butter. The mice don't even get a chance to touch the peanut butter, so you can take out an entire family just by dumping the mouse and turning the switch back on a few times.

This trap has got 9 mice so far in 2 years. KILLING SPREE.

Victor Electronic Mouse Trap

Oh man, I just noticed they also make 3x and 10x multi-kill traps. That's awesome.
This thread is ridiculous. Just capture him and put him back outside.

Put some peanut butter on a blanket on a tall box or container, per Wan's diagram. Then bring the box outside, and gently let him run out into the grass. Then you both resume your lives.

This thread is ridiculous. Just capture him and put him back outside.

Put some peanut butter on a blanket on a tall box or container, per Wan's diagram. Then bring the box outside, and gently let him run out into the [s]grass[/s] sewers. Then you both resume your lives.

I live in the geographical center of a goddamn HUGE city man. If I let it go outside there is 99.99% chances that it will get right back inside my house or some else's.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
I just made eye contact with the motherfucker. It reminded me of this bartender-girl who used to serve me the beer...

...I think I'm gonna kill it XD
You know for an owl you suck at catching mice. :rolleyes:
so true biggrin.gif

I just made eye contact with the motherfucker. It reminded me of this bartender-girl who used to serve me the beer...

Finally.

Stick a few blocks of mouse poison around the house, including near where his favorite bread is located. Wait a few days after you see he has nibbled the blocks. Problem solved.

[quote name='owl' timestamp='1300171975' post='4785945']

Finally.

Stick a few blocks of mouse poison around the house, including near where his favorite bread is located. Wait a few days after you see he has nibbled the blocks. Problem solved.
[/quote]
Except you then have to deal with a dead, rotting mouse somewhere in your house.
Mouse poison dries them out like mummies. They don't get decomposed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement