Check Out This Awesome C++ Lesson

Started by
23 comments, last by slicer4ever 11 years, 5 months ago

5:40 PM - Jack: Whenever some comes to me and says their game is broekn, I tell them it's probably a semicolon, and it almost always is.

Like that would break their game. It won't even compile.
Not funny. rolleyes.gif
Advertisement

5:40 PM - Jack: Whenever some comes to me and says their game is broekn, I tell them it's probably a semicolon, and it almost always is.

im hertbroekn

tongue.png

Killing joy is my job here: angry.png

That's very hard to do when you have an utterly adorable red fox as your avatar. happy.png

[quote name='Shippou' timestamp='1353648061' post='5003381']
Killing joy is my job here: angry.png

That's very hard to do when you have an utterly adorable red fox as your avatar. happy.png
[/quote]
I need a more menacing avatar ....

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Someone called for a menacing avatar? ^_^

Someone called for a menacing avatar? happy.png

y helo thar

y helo thar

s'up...

I need a more menacing avatar ....

Rawr.

Consider yourself avatar-menaced.

What I find funniest about this topic is that Alan Greenspan was banned. Was it because of this topic or was there another topic somewhere where a moderator told him off before banning? Can’t view his profile to check his posts to find it.

L. Spiro

I restore Nintendo 64 video-game OST’s into HD! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

Wow I now know C++, god its such a relief to check that off the list.

Easiest way to make games, I love LÖVE && My dev blog/project

*Too lazy to renew domain, ignore above links

What I find funniest about this topic is that Alan Greenspan was banned. Was it because of this topic or was there another topic somewhere where a moderator told him off before banning? Can’t view his profile to check his posts to find it.

He was a GameDev troll who's been around before. Thread 1. Thread 2. Thread 3 (likely him). Thread 4 (his post was deleted in this one, but it's been quoted). etc. These are just the ones I can find with a quick google. I don't know if there were any private messages or stuff, though.

I'm surprised this thread went the way it did and didn't turn into something like this... But I've not been disappointed.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement