People keep PMing me thinking I'm a moderator... help?

Started by
50 comments, last by Mussi 11 years, 2 months ago

It is the red text in your avatar. In the corner of the eyes it is an indication that you are a moderator.

i have to agree with this, when scrolling through responses, the red stands out just enough, that sometimes i mistake corn for a mod.

edit: tbh, your entire avatar kindof screams mod to me, i can't really explain why.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
Advertisement

If we are going that route, a longer-term solution is to make actual moderator actions confer mod points. Then we should stay neatly on top of the list.

Sounds great. Excuse me while I warm up my ban hammer...

If we are going that route, a longer-term solution is to make actual moderator actions confer mod points. Then we should stay neatly on top of the list.

+350 Banned someone
+125 ...if they actually deserved it
+150 ...if it was a nes8bit account

It is the red text in your avatar. In the corner of the eyes it is an indication that you are a moderator.

i have to agree with this, when scrolling through responses, the red stands out just enough, that sometimes i mistake corn for a mod.

edit: tbh, your entire avatar kindof screams mod to me, i can't really explain why.

Dang. I got it from this gif (after almost using something from this gif). Anyway, how's my avatar now?

+350 Banned someone
+125 ...if they actually deserved it
+150 ...if it was a nes8bit account

I seriously laughed out loud while sitting in the engineering building at school.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

after almost using something from this gif

Hahaha, there was once upon a time (like, 6 years ago) when I couldn't stop laughing at that gif.

I wonder where it came from...

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Anyway, how's my avatar now?

I love it ;)

Dang. I got it from this gif (after almost using something from this gif). Anyway, how's my avatar now?

yep, can't see myself mistaking you for a mod anymore=-)

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Anyway, how's my avatar now?

I love it ;)

You suck. I can't stop laughing.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

If you seriously want people to know you aren't a moderator, you could use something like this as your avatar:

[attachment=13525:Avatar.png]

[twitter]Casey_Hardman[/twitter]

On a similar topic to this, we occasionally get people who click on the "Report" button, and fill out the "Report this post to a moderator" box with a regular reply to a thread, thinking that they've hit a "Reply" button...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement