Giving away 4 x RPG Maker VX Ace to those who would use it

Started by
44 comments, last by Meatsack 10 years, 9 months ago

but it doesn't hurt to ask

That there sold me mate.

If you can get a refund - I will purchase you a separate copy.

Even if the refund doesn't work, I must thank you.

Advertisement

Are you sure about this? I would really appreciate it. I lost my copy a few months ago.

I lost my copy a few months ago.

Tell me the story of how you managed to lose it...did it involve corporate espionage and your game is now the new plotline for Mass Effect IV....in which case you had better have written a damn good tale! Reassure me of the reality that in getting a copy that somehow you will not be lost in a transdimensional void having been kidnapped by adamant virgins who wish to sacrifice you to one of the seven omnipotent radish gods.

Oh but more importantly welcome to Gamedev. This is a great place and I hope you find a happy home in here.

3rd copy on temporary reserve for Shichiseiken whilst awaiting the tale of woe that is loss.

One copy to go.

I would love a copy.

I have been working to get into video game development. I know that that is probably the most common response you'll get, but I'm just graduating from university with a comp sci degree, been working on doing more development all the time, however with my own code. Getting access to RPG Maker would give me a more professional tool to continue my development, to continue to develop my resume, and hopefully get a job in video game development one day. That's my story, I hope it convinces you that I am worth of such a cool gift.

I don't feel like posting my steam name publicly, but if you do wish to give me the honour of getting RPG Maker, message me and I'll send you my steam name privately.

Welcome to Gamedev Dotcommunism You are lucky number 4 or possibly lucky number 3 but that depends on Shichiseiken getting back an answer.

As to the Steam ID -- not an issue though you will probably be getting it via Dragonsoulj whenever he wakes up and I tell him that he will receive the 4 pack to divide up which will no doubt send him into conniptions requiring hospital treatment and mild sedatives the size of horse tranqs.

I lost my copy a few months ago.

Tell me the story of how you managed to lose it...did it involve corporate espionage and your game is now the new plotline for Mass Effect IV....in which case you had better have written a damn good tale! Reassure me of the reality that in getting a copy that somehow you will not be lost in a transdimensional void having been kidnapped by adamant virgins who wish to sacrifice you to one of the seven omnipotent radish gods.

Oh but more importantly welcome to Gamedev. This is a great place and I hope you find a happy home in here.

3rd copy on temporary reserve for Shichiseiken whilst awaiting the tale of woe that is loss.

One copy to go.

biggrin.png not as epic as that. I got a friend who helped me to buy a hard copy. I misplaced it when I was moving to new address.

Thank you for the welcome. It seems to be a nice site just that rather cluttered.

Good enough :). Well it will probably take a day or two to get things sorted properly - the stupid part about the pack is you can't split it without claiming a copy so I have to organise it to be disseminated by Dragon -- his SteamID is up above I suggest you send him a friend request in Steam (with a brief message that it relates to the RPG Maker so that he knows to accept it and can then ship your copy to you.

1) Dragonsoulja

2) lonewolff

3) Shichiseiken

4) Dotcommunism

5) Anastas (for a bonus copy if he can wriggle out of his commitment)

Surprisingly 2 new people to world of Gamedev.net so I am claiming an unexpected success in an unintended enticement campaign.

Yes Shichiseiken, the site covers a lot of different areas - a lot of which may not be directly applicable to your needs. Take your time and read a lot of the threads in the different forums and I am sure you will find the niche that suits you.

Funny, I just downloaded Ace VX Lite two days ago. I've been playing around with it and it seems good so far. I don't have Steam so I guess I can't get one. :(

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Funny, I just downloaded Ace VX Lite two days ago. I've been playing around with it and it seems good so far. I don't have Steam so I guess I can't get one. sad.png

Steam is easily installable though. Single version of RPG Maker VX ace is $23.79 US atm down from $69.99 -- well that price for me in Australia

http://store.steampowered.com/app/220700/

Single version of RPG Maker VX ace is $23.79 US atm down from $69.99 -- well that price for me in Australia

http://store.steampowered.com/app/220700/

I can verify it being the same price in the States.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement