Game concept

Started by
11 comments, last by programad 8 years ago

Seems like a good idea. How journals work? Can you briefly explain or point me to a post explaining it?

To have a look at other people's journals, find the tab/menu at the top of the page, go to Community > Developer Journals

To start your own journal find the green button near the top to the right side of the page that says Create New Journal

Then to add a new journal, look for the green button (again) that says Create a Journal

Then read the instructions on each page. It explains the rules.

Advertisement

Could a moderator please move this post to the correct forum if this post is misplaced?

I would have done so already if I knew what you were trying to accomplish. You posted it in Visual Arts,
then asked what we could tell from the visual art. If you're going to change the conversation to journal
writing, then the conversation doesn't belong in Visual Arts. Still not sure what the conversation is about.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Could a moderator please move this post to the correct forum if this post is misplaced?

I would have done so already if I knew what you were trying to accomplish. You posted it in Visual Arts,
then asked what we could tell from the visual art. If you're going to change the conversation to journal
writing, then the conversation doesn't belong in Visual Arts. Still not sure what the conversation is about.

Well, it is about the concept art itself. Someone mentioned journal at somepoint and I think is not very polite to ignore the parallel subject so i asked for more information, that's all. I know there are rules and I understand your worries about keeping the house organized but, IMHO, this kind of topic doesn't have a direct intention or a clear goal and I think it would fit on the GD Lounge but since the concept art is the main subject, I posted here. Sorry for the inconvenience. You have the power to move, close or delete this conversation as you wish. Thank you for the good job here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement