[Unity] New addictive game, easy to play, hard to master

Started by
4 comments, last by Tung Tran 7 years, 6 months ago

This is my first game with simple design but quite fun and addictive.

Swinging Taxi

[attachment=33687:Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 10.00.24 AM.png]

[attachment=33688:Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 10.00.33 AM.png]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.llg.swingingtaxi

Super easy to learn, but hard to master.

Swing left, swing right, try to keep your car safe.
How far can you swing with it?

[HOW TO PLAY]
1. Tap on the left of screen to swing left.
2. Tap on the right of screen to swing right.

Please give it a try and give me your valuable comments for further improvements.

Thanks.

Advertisement

More of an announcement than a for beginners question.
Should have posted here:
http://www.gamedev.net/forum/6-your-announcements/

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

More of an announcement than a for beginners question.
Should have posted here:
http://www.gamedev.net/forum/6-your-announcements/

Thanks @Eck 's comment

Nice game, but I have few comments (from gamer point of view, please note I have no experience in game industry at all and my opinion can be ignored).

I'm not sure why the road is going too fast and why those obstacles are attached to the side of the screen, it makes more sense for the obstacles to be part of the road and they move at the same speed of the road. If you want to present an obstacle that does not match the road speed maybe you should show a different kind of obstacles (cloud/ birds etc.).

What I’m seeing at the moment is a roadblock that is floating for some reason in midair.

This is a nice addictive game.

As a gamer I have to say the game's visuals break any addiction I would have to it. My mind keeps going to why the obstacles are coming from side of the screen, as pointed out, but it also goes to why the road is two lanes, but the car is small enough to fit two or three in each lane. The game would be addicting otherwise for me.

Thanks so much for your comment @amro.ibrahim

I will try to improve some non-sense things in the game as you mentioned.

Nice game, but I have few comments (from gamer point of view, please note I have no experience in game industry at all and my opinion can be ignored).

I'm not sure why the road is going too fast and why those obstacles are attached to the side of the screen, it makes more sense for the obstacles to be part of the road and they move at the same speed of the road. If you want to present an obstacle that does not match the road speed maybe you should show a different kind of obstacles (cloud/ birds etc.).

What I’m seeing at the moment is a roadblock that is floating for some reason in midair.

This is a nice addictive game.

@BHXSpecter I appreciate about your valuable opinions.

As a gamer I have to say the game's visuals break any addiction I would have to it. My mind keeps going to why the obstacles are coming from side of the screen, as pointed out, but it also goes to why the road is two lanes, but the car is small enough to fit two or three in each lane. The game would be addicting otherwise for me.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement