Join US / For anyone who want to build the biggest open-world 3D game

Started by
4 comments, last by fastcall22 7 years, 6 months ago

I'm really so interested in making a 3D game that have an unlimited map , anyway this will take a long time to be done that's why I want to find anyone who really interested in , even without any skills we will work together by organizing ourselves in different levels and then we will teach ourselves to have new skills , I'm a developer and I have good skills in Team management, So I wish I could be useful, I have posted this invitation in more than one forum so If anyone is interested here please Join us in www.waawia.com/Team/View/Biggest_open_world_3D_Game

Advertisement

There's not much info on the link you provided.. for example what language it's supposed to be programmed in or what's the game about or such.

If you could provide more info about the project it'd be nice, though I think this topic is in the wrong section of the forum

"Two plus two equals five ... for extremely large values of two."

I will be very happy if you tell me what is the right section ^_^ ^_^ , Also because I have no idea about the skills that we have as a team i can't make decisions on my own, Also in the Team Notes (waawia.com/Team/Notes/14) I wrote the date of the first meeting so that all members can ask about anything and change anything they want, I just have an idea and I want to share it with a lot of people to make it better :lol: ^_^

I guess "Your Announcements" is the right forum section but I think you need to wait for a moderator to move this topic there, I guess that's how it works here (maybe?)

Your idea is to create "biggest open-world 3D game"? Or is there more to that idea, if there is I'd like to hear.

But the thing is there needs to be more info about your idea so people would get more interested, that's how I've seen it over the years. Less info means less interest and so on. There was some website forum on the net where you could post topics like this but can't remember what it was

"Two plus two equals five ... for extremely large values of two."

Ok I will wait for a moderator to move it, And what you said about the few info that I gave is true in my openion :) , But I think if I will collect even 5 peoples that would be great because we can try to make a planning and create a good presentation for our idea and collect more users together , Thank you for your interaction Sir :) ^_^

Hi! I am closing this thread.

IXIkhalil, if you are looking to recruit, please provide more information and post again in the hobbyist classifieds.

If you are showcasing work your team has done, please post in Your Announcements.

If you would like to post periodically about what your team is doing, try starting a gamedev.net blog.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement