Serious programmer looking for a team (Unity, UE4, OpenGL)

Started by
2 comments, last by Eddow 6 years, 6 months ago

Hello,

I am looking for a team to stop developing project alone and start doing bigger things.  I would like a team that is organized and serious even of it is just a hobby. I don't want a project to be dropped every week and the team to disband after 2 months. Even though it is a hobby the quality and complexity of the game should be on par with a game that would be released on a major platform.

I have experience with UE4, Unity and making my own engine with OpenGL. I prefer UE4 for 3D and Unity for 2D but I am willing to work with both.
Every one of the games I worked on (personal project) involve multiplayer and netcode, I used what UE4 provided but for unity I used Forge Remastered which gave me a bigger control on how to optimize everything.
I play several instruments, know about game design and am able to do small modeling task but I am before everything a programmer.

I play mostly competitive fighting games these days (SFV, MvCi, GG, T7) but before I started getting serious into these types of games it was mostly FPS (CS1.6, UT2k4, Quake 3) and Dota-like. As you can see I love competitive multiplayer games but I play solo games too. I have a preference for darker theme games(F.E.A.R, HL, Shin Megami Tensei/Persona, Last of Us, SH2, RE7) even though I play everything offering me a challenge or some peace (Don't Starve, Stardew Valley, Darkest Dungeon, Zelda etc).

I do have several ideas for games with a very clear direction gameplay, marketing and art but I am not looking for a team to work on my ideas, I just have them if needed.

Feel free to ask questions here or PM me if you prefer.

Best regards,

rXp

Advertisement

Hi there rXp,

Im currently forming a team and would be intrested in your skills. Please contact me and we can discuss the details abour my project and about you.

I have sent you a PM =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement