Unreal Engine users group and forum - Welcome

Started by
1 comment, last by DavinCreed 4 years, 9 months ago

Everyone is afraid to create the first topic in a forum, so I thought I would take care of that. :)

I want to thank @Brain for taking the initiative to use GameDev.net's Groups feature to create the Unreal Engine Users group. We've had Groups for a while (For Beginners, GameDev Challenges), and a few months ago started to allow GDNet+ members to create and manage their own groups. @Brain is the first member to make the leap!

I look forward to seeing this group grow into a great resource for developers using Unreal Engine!

Admin for GameDev.net.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

I have a bit of imposter syndrome with calling myself a game dev and I'm on the older side of the game dev community now.

I'm not sure that what I have to share is worth much to others, but I'll start sharing what I have. I'm currently working on getting better at development and the engine in general by making small quick little games that get slightly more complicated with each iteration. I'm holding off on any of my bigger game projects for a little while because I want to be a far more efficient developer before I get into them.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement