Looking for an artist(s) for our team [UNPAID]

Started by
0 comments, last by mailspare 2 years, 5 months ago

Hello!

Me and my friends decided to create a game. Since we are students of IT, we would rather focus on programming side of things. None of us is good in drawing. We mean it. We would love to finish this game on some adequate level (and publish it on Google Play), but our only “brake” is visual side of things. That's why we are looking for some artist(s). We have already got decent and feasible idea.

About us

9 students of IT (4 of us have experience with game development), we are from Czechia, mostly 18+

Our game is supposed to by kind of rpg/simulator, for phones

Reward

As I already said, it's unpaid, but I promise you that if we really create something decent and got some profit from it, we would divide it fair and square.

Job

Well, unfortunately it's not easy at all. We need you to create (almost) everything, like environments, characters.. in 45° perspective (like Kindergarten, Stardew Valley etc.) We think that pixel art would be the best option.

Summary

We are looking for someone like us. If you are good in drawing and wanted to create game at some point but gave it up because of programming etc. we might connect our strengths and cooperate.

Contact

If you are interested in or got some questions, don't hesitate to contact us on our email mailto:ozzysdogsstudios@gmail.com​ (only serious applicants).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement