Looking for 3D Graphics Programmers (C++ Game Engine Development)

Started by
0 comments, last by haloman30 1 year, 12 months ago

Hello!

I've been in the process of slowly building a game engine, a project which began active development in 2019. The project - the Blamite Game Engine - has been both parts a learning experience, as well as an ambition to create a full-fledged game engine.

Most of the work thus far has been on other areas of the engine - content management, logging, configuration, editing tools - and as progress has been pretty slow, I'd love to find some folks to help get things moving along.

The engine is written in C++, and has a very primitive 3D renderer using BGFX - capable of rendering some primitive shapes, but not much else. Ideally I'd like to gradually get to a point where the engine is capable of high-quality realistic graphics - though I recognize that this will be no easy feat and will take a great deal of small steps to get there.

Long-term, I plan to have our studio build all of our games going forward on this engine - as well as having the engine open to the community for both modding our own games, as well as using the engine to build their own games.

If any of this stuff sounds exciting to you - let me know! I'd love to have you on board!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement