I want to start making video games

Started by
13 comments, last by craig6673@outlook.com 5 months ago

sorry buddy im that craig.george

Advertisement

Tom stay wide of this post ,i realy am and id hait you to make a fool of your self,but i get you point, but understand mine and im looking for leagal action to accur as the proof is on this websites ariganal forums. it is .

least this guy understands it not all about graphics and stuff its can be quite messy like this as the poop hits the fan

see i own udn and designed the unreal engen can you send me password cliff as you going to jaill you will not need it

you like “ye right tell me another. ”

“me”but i am and cliff will be going to jail

they think they clever like this and why im here to start my battle with proof 1 steap at a time

maybe law should have a forum as well as it seems like something lots of people need to learn

and in time i will show you what a true creater is capable off,dont worry i will not sue all companys who used unreal engen just those that dont bent the knee and understand me, so tom see i dont claim anything.that i dont have proof off.

If you’re serious about it my advice would be to start small. Pick a game type with easy gameplay mechanics and try to build it. Don’t throw yourself into creating a FPS with the latest Unreal, Unity or some other latest in the branch engine, these type of engines require demanding graphics assets and you want to spend the next three months coding instead of modeling a character in a modeling program.
Some people found their way to game dev programming by modding games. Modding helps you understand how graphical assets and code bind together.

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

Calin ….so true,

moreover, find something that sparks your interest as this is a very deap pond of water and you be dead and bloated.

especially trying to drink it all by yourself ..

cover the outlines of workflow pipelines.

make notes on this, like a diary /scrapbook.

once you understand what you are looking at, you will have a better understanding of where you are going.

and then you delve into it..

eg: if you make doors, make all the doors for the game, then go back to the beginning and make all the doors again with your newfound skills...

remember failing is not failure, it is learning, failing is when you don’t try.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement