Morning's Wrath: Final approval for Morning's Armor(updated:10/4/2004)

Started by
50 comments, last by Roboguy 19 years, 7 months ago
I'm sold!!!!

Lets up it to 44DD :O
Advertisement
Gah!, my team is being corupted =D

here, is a new version btw, i think i like this one better.

Thoughts?

Raymond Jacobs, Owner - Ethereal Darkness Interactive
www.EDIGames.com - EDIGamesCompany - @EDIGames

Quote:Original post by EDI
Gah!, my team is being corupted =D

Serves you right for letting your team wander about loose, instead of keeping them locked in a box like you should. Now you know. [grin]

That said...

Looks good, looks good. I just have to second Sneftel's opinion on the exposed abdomen, though. I understand that exposing a little female flesh is the key to every geek's heart, but still... Perhaps a chain mesh corset or something... maybe even make the corset lift and separate to satisfy the hangin' to the elbows issue? I dunno...

(Really, it's looking good Raymond. You guys keep up the good work.)
Now, is she supposed to be a Queen Victoria's Secret underwear supermodel... or a medieval warrior? She looks like the former. Y'know, even women's clothing in medieval times wasn't so. I don't know why game developers Westernize medieval European women warriors... Aside from the armor design being impractical for combat and contrary to what was acceptable during the era in which Morning's Wrath appears to take place, I like the colors in the old one, but the old one also Elvenizes the character whereas the new one makes her a bit more humanesque.

Women as Warriors: A Resource List
VertexNormal:

thank you =D
again, if I simply charged ahead and used my ideas then I would have her 'nearly' entirely covered in a more 'functional' manner instead of looking good.

But, i have people who work to mix in other variables, so, what your seeing is the mix of that. =)

as for adding a maille corset, i sugested that, but i was answered with.

"If it covers her then it defeats the purpose".

If i completely gave way, she would be wearing almost nothing =D

Adraeus:

hehe, pretty harsh, let me explain a few things =)

we are aiming to appeal more so than be accurate, not everything in the real world should be used in the game world, this game is a fantasy, the era is a blend of many eras from the real world.

So, all I really want to know, is does the armor appeal to you, visualy =) since 'appeal' secretly drives us all, and tends to be very strong =)

EDIT: hmm, the more i think about it, the more i want to cover her abdomen, just because of the danger of a stab there.

hmm, we'll I will sleep on it =D

Any other comments?

Hm, much better with the silver texture, some gold details wouldn't hurt thou...would give it a little less "plain" look.
-LuctusIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams
Quote:Original post by Luctus
some gold details wouldn't hurt thou...

*cries*

your probably right =/ lol

Perhaps some sort of mini-breast plate, 5 inches wide or so, that went from her sternum to cover her navel area? Not full protection, of course, but some protection against attacks to the abdomen. And you could flare the top into a sort of bustier so your horn-dog teammates would be happy with the changes [wink]
hehe, maybe, not sure i can invision it.

Also, that would require me to design a new breastplate, which is more work than I can really spare on the model at this point (we are trying to get the game done for Nov 28...)

so, any changes have to be pretty low impact, thanks for the idea though I will keep it in mind =D

You mean you couldent bother setting the project back even 2 weeks?!?!? I mean, valve sets there project back a year or two, and a month is a big problem. LOL, j/j. Its good to see people try to hit deadlines, better then SOME companies!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement