Ok, lets talk Episode III *SPOILER WARNING!*

Started by
224 comments, last by Sagar_Indurkhya 18 years, 11 months ago
Quote:Original post by Nomad010
** SPOILER **

The movie was cool up until the part where Darth Vader is told by the Emperor about 'Padme's death'. That was perhaps the worst scream ever.

[actual dramatisation]
NOOO!!
[/actual dramatisation]

And the glasses and robots like exploding. That's more like the Dragonball series not Star Wars.

And what about the Frankenstein-leske movement after freeing himself from the operations table?
Advertisement
Did anyone else notice the extremely lame, powerpoint-esque scene transitions? When the circle closed in on Darth Vaders helmet at the end, I almost expected to have his head stick through the hole and him going "abuhduh abuhduh abuduh Thats all folks!"
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
Quote:Original post by AnonymousPosterChild
Did anyone else notice the extremely lame, powerpoint-esque scene transitions? When the circle closed in on Darth Vaders helmet at the end, I almost expected to have his head stick through the hole and him going "abuhduh abuhduh abuduh Thats all folks!"

They were in the original trilogy too and I assumed they kept it in for nostalgia.

Lol @ the 'thats all folks' joke.
I just saw the movie today (about 4 hours ago to be exact).
I liked it. Best star wars movie this trilogy (though 2 had more action)

My thoughts:

1.) Who is that green chick on the council? Whats her name? Cuz she is seriously hawt and boobilicious.

2.) The Yoda fight scenes in Ep2 were waaay better than the ones in Ep3 (but were still nice all the same).

3.) Yeah i was thinking the same thing. Tradition is one thing but the 'powerpoint' transitions are quite lame.

4.) The killing of the Jedis is the best part. A bit sad.

5.) The view from Anakin and Padme's apartment is superb. I wish i had been born years into the future when cities where are like that instead of now.

6.) Green chick. Hawt. I want her.
______________________________Yes I think the rev pad sucks/so does 50 and the DS. I like action and am not ashamed. I prefer brunettes but hate chocolate. Yes,I have opinions!!! Rate as you will.
I saw it last night and I loved it. Though Aniken was a little bit emo.

Only movie I have ever seen where the audiance cheered a bunch of time throughout the movie but then came out and nitpicked every little detail.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Quote:Original post by Access
...1.) Who is that green chick on the council? Whats her name? Cuz she is seriously hawt and boobilicious.

green? I recall that blue one getting pwned on the mushroom planet, but not a green one. perhaps I need to watch it again. ;)
5.) The view from Anakin and Padme's apartment is superb. I wish i had been born years into the future when cities where are like that instead of now.

Star Wars doesn't take place in the future. So there's no telling how useful such a change would be. :P

CM
Quote:Original post by Conner McCloud

Star Wars doesn't take place in the future. So there's no telling how useful such a change would be. :P

CM

A long long time ago...
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Quote:Original post by JonC
green? I recall that blue one getting pwned on the mushroom planet, but not a green one. perhaps I need to watch it again. ;)

Never trust your senses while visiting the mushroom planet.
Co-creator of Star Bandits -- a graphical Science Fiction multiplayer online game, in the style of "Trade Wars'.
Quote:Original post by Ainokea
I saw it last night and I loved it. Though Aniken was a little bit emo.

Only movie I have ever seen where the audiance cheered a bunch of time throughout the movie but then came out and nitpicked every little detail.

Here, when the Emperors face was finished deforming, everyone broke out into laughter. He just looked so goofy.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement