OMG I have a girlfriend!

Started by
83 comments, last by denver 18 years, 11 months ago
And no, it's not the girl from this thread but rather someone completely different. She's a self-professed geek, who is totally for me. And I for her, but the problem is that other than the geekiness (which is somewhat superficial) it's all physical. Anyone got hints on how to make it more emotional? (And yes, I know it's heresy for guys to want an emotional relationship over the hot hot sexings, but we're geeks, so we gotta be different, right?)

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Advertisement
OMG Congrats! [smile]
No advice at this point.

edit:

Can we expect some pictures of her in the near future?
what ever you do, do not tell her that you love her.
Don't worry, things will start out physical and superficial until the two of you lower your sheilds and open up.
Just enjoy your self and have fun.

and of course, post pix, this is the internet after all.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
No pics until I get permission to post one. Especially considering the content of most of the pics I have of her.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Quote:Original post by coldacid
And no, it's not the girl from this thread but rather someone completely different. She's a self-professed geek, who is totally for me. And I for her, but the problem is that other than the geekiness (which is somewhat superficial) it's all physical. Anyone got hints on how to make it more emotional? (And yes, I know it's heresy for guys to want an emotional relationship over the hot hot sexings, but we're geeks, so we gotta be different, right?)

considering how quickly you scored a gf after posting that thread, i can only say 'thank god' you didnt go after that chick -__-!!

Quote:Original post by WanMaster
OMG Congrats! [smile]
No advice at this point.

edit:

Can we expect some pictures of her in the near future?

yes, do post pics
"a low level aho master like you couldn't kill me even if I let you"
Quote:Original post by coldacid
Anyone got hints on how to make it more emotional?
Go experience stuff with her, that's the only way. Talk about sensitive subjects, travel, meet her parents, argue (don't take it alphabetically) and last but not least make love to her.
Quote:Original post by PnP Bios
what ever you do, do not tell her that you love her.

Totally agree! If you do, she'll expect you to carry it on. Then later you'll have probably thought about it and decided that you dont. But by then it would be too late to stop saying it to her, and if you do she'll think that you dont like her anymore! It's a hole that's hard to get out of, and has happened to me so i'm speaking from experience
More emotional?
You got two choices:
1) Pretend you love her before you really do. Bad choice.
2) Take it easy, man, and just spend some time with her. In 6 to 10 months, you'll grow together, through sharing your thoughts and deeds. You dont make it more emotional, you just enjoy them as they come.
ah, so THAT explains the rifts in reality I've been seeing, I knew there had to be a good reason, congrats coldacid you've broken reality [razz] and this would fit perfectly into the geekest thing you've done with a girl thread [grin]

As for the emotional stuff, meh, dont worry about it, if it comes it comes, if it doesnt then have fun, you cant force it or owt like that... now, begone and get back to the hot hot sexings!
wow, another one of coldacids thread about a girl.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement