OMG I have a girlfriend!

Started by
83 comments, last by denver 18 years, 10 months ago
Congratz!

<hicjack> I had one, sort of...[crying] But through my being a shy prick I have almost lost her... I haven't given up though, I'm going to see her tomorow and jump on her. It isn't danm physical enough.. </hijack>

Advertisement
So it doesn't feel emotional? Maybe you shouldn't force these things so much and let yourself fall for a girl naturally? You seem really "OMGOMGOMG gotta find a girl gotta find a girl!" which apparently resulted in you getting a girl, but obviously aside from the physical attraction to your new friend there's nothing there.

Then again, ATM, you're doing better than I am, so what do I know.
I like the DARK layout!
Ok, if you can't post some of her pictures, then post some of her code. If she is a nerd and all.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Quote:Especially considering the content of most of the pics I have of her.

congrats.

this surely is a memorable moment in gamedev history.

hows about the background story? it might be a source of inspiration for many a geek here. :P
Quote:Original post by Eelco
hows about the background story? it might be a source of inspiration for many a geek here. :P

Yes! How do you do it? [grin]
Quote:Original post by _the_phantom_
now, begone and get back to the hot hot sexings!
I assume that Coldacid has already sexed this girl. I mean, we are assuming she's female...

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

She's female, that's quite certain.

As for backstory, there isn't much. We met on an online dating site and things have progressed from there.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Nice! Congrats man!

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Quote:Original post by benryves
Quote:Original post by _the_phantom_
now, begone and get back to the hot hot sexings!
I assume that Coldacid has already sexed this girl. I mean, we are assuming she's female...

And assuming they have already met and it's not just nes8bit pretending to be teh sexx0r grl online.

/* what matters most ishow well you walk through thefire. */

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement