OMG I have a girlfriend!

Started by
83 comments, last by denver 18 years, 10 months ago
Quote:Original post by Ainokea
Yay! Your not a child molester!

he could be lying. maybe he wants to share with everyone that he has a girlfriend, but can't reveal her true identity because of all the criticism he got in the last thread. [evil]
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Cypher19
Quote:Original post by Ainokea
Yay! Your not a child molester!

His what?

His "not a child molester".
Don't you have one?
Oh yeah. Congrats on the girlfriend.
You just have to rub it in on all of us that are alone.

Make it more emotional? Break up with her, that might bring in some emotion. Otherwise it will come naturally, if it never does, then it probably isn't a very good relationship.
Quote:Original post by nprz
Make it more emotional? Break up with her, that might bring in some emotion. Otherwise it will come naturally, if it never does, then it probably isn't a very good relationship.
What will come naturally? The break-up? [smile] So are you implying that no relationships that haven't resulted in a break-up are very good? [wink]
"We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are, the signs of our ideas only, and not for things themselves." - John Locke
Quote:Original post by Agony
What will come naturally? The break-up? [smile] So are you implying that no relationships that haven't resulted in a break-up are very good? [wink]

I think he means the other it.
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)

Of course. Imagine a movie with no ending. Yach!

I sense great disturbance in the force.
Quote:Original post by mikeman

Of course. Imagine a movie with no ending. Yach!

My ex-girlfriend referred our relationship to a book, she didn't want it to end, but knew it would. She was in no rush to end it but I was [lol]. I hate books that keep going and going (and then have a sequel to it). Good books have a nice conclusion.

My current girlfriend doesn't think of our relationship as a book, which is a good sign.
Quote:Original post by CoffeeMug
I sense great disturbance in the force.

I sense much fear in you, padawan.
I sense that you are all fucked..

Just jocking..
"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement